In LA: Before you park, read the signs carefully!
Permit parking zones scatter Los Angeles. Property owners pay for sidewalk and street maintenance. Permit Parking Zones protect homeowner’s right to park in the street in front of their houses.
Parking Zones are commonly found close to high density apartment buildings or commercial/retail destinations where visitors and local employees park regularly, for long periods of time, occupy all available spaces for street parking.
Annual permit cost $34 per permit. Each household is allowed up to three annual permits. Attach Annual permit to the left back bumper of your vehicle:
To purchase an annual permit visit one of four city office locations:
312 W 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
3333 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 3337
Los Angeles, CA 90010
9911 W. Pico Blvd. Suite B-201
Los Angeles, CA 90035
6309 Van Nuys Blvd. Room 103
Van Nuys, CA 91401
In order to purchase an annual permit, you must provide the following information:
- Current vehicle registration (or if leased, a copy of the lease, or if registering a company vehicle, a letter from the employer confirming the license number of the vehicle and the name of the employee applicant.) The vehicle must be in the resident’s name and registered to the address within the district.
- Two additional proofs of residency. The following may be used for this purpose:
- Driver’s license
- Property Tax Bill or rental/lease agreement
- Utility Bill (Cable TV, Telephone landline only, Gas, Water, or Electric)
* you must pay all outstanding parking fines before you can buy a parking permit.
Need More parking?
See Visitor Pass
See Guest Pass
Call the Permit Hotline number: (310) 843-5936